wherever you are
Peace of Mind whilst travelling
Our Respond Global Assistance Service is there to help with emergency stoma supplies when you are travelling away from home.
Planning your trip
- You should always plan ahead take sufficient supplies with you on your trip, but if the unexpected happens, it’s good to know that Respond Global Assistance is there for you in case of emergencies.
- To help with planning your trip, check with your airline as they will often allow you to carry medicine and medical equipment in the cabin free of charge (in addition to the permitted cabin baggage allowance).
- Make sure you ask us for our “Going on Holiday” brochure which contains lots of handy tips and advice. Also ask us for a travel certificate that you can show to security staff. It explains your condition, translated into several languages.
Emergencies whilst you are away
Respond Global Assistance is there to get stoma supplies to you when you run low unexpectedly whilst travelling.
If you need emergency assistance, the sooner you contact us at Respond the quicker we can get the supplies you need. Contact us:
- Telephone 00 44 29 2076 7880
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: www.respond.co.uk
Respond Global Assistance has a variety of methods available to get your emergency supplies to you as quickly as possible, including a worldwide network of stoma product distributors. Please note that because speed is of the essence, the stoma products we supply to you in an emergency may not be the same products as you usually use.
Click here to download a pdf copy of our Global Assistance Policy.