The HiLINE Activ range of support belts provide medium level hernia support or prophylactic support whilst completely hiding the stoma appliance. The stoma appliance sits inside the belt therefore provides the wearer with complete discretion and the confidence to lead a normal active lifestyle. The inner lining is made from leak proof material so offers security and peace of mind from embarrassing accidents and leaks. The front zip allows ease of emptying and draining of stoma appliances without the need to remove the belt.
- Completely hides the stoma appliance
- Provides additional support for weight of the stoma pouch itself
- Front zip allows ease of emptying and drainage of appliances without the need to remove the belt
- Inner lining is made from leak proof material, so offers security and peace of mind from embarrassing accidents and leaks
- Ideal for those who are more active through sports, swimming, work and leisure activities
- Comfortable to wear, supportive and discreet
- Soft and flexible material, so does not restrict pouch functionality
- Provides the wearer with confidence and discretion to lead a normal active lifestyle
- Wide Velcro® Brand fastening to allow for adjustment of the belt with an additional Velcro® Brand fastening side band for extra security and support
Available in 4 plain unisex colours.
Please note that each HiLINE Activ belt is manufactured to a standard depth of 7 inches at its widest point from the top of the belt to the bottom (below the zip). Should you require a longer depth for larger stoma appliances then you will need to request this by either emailing your order request to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on Freephone 0800 220 300.
NOTE – These garments are made to measure, and as such are not returnable (unless faulty). Please ensure you provide correct sizing information.
If you live in the UK, this product is available on prescription from your GP.
USED BY BLAKE BECKFORD
Blake was diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis in 2003 and, after battling it for 10 years, he now has an Ileostomy. But despite his health issues Blake is determined to show people that having a stoma doesn’t change who you are or stop you from having a full and active life. With the right support and advice you’ll have the confidence to take on new challenges and achieve whatever you want.
Blake is a big advocate of exercising, whether going to the gym, running, jogging, walking, yoga or cycling, and uses HiLINE products when he’s training. We would always recommend that before starting to exercise after you’ve had bowel surgery that you get advice from your stoma care nurse and get yourself fitted with a HiLINE support wear product.