The EZ-Wrap belt is designed with a side zip pocket and additional lugs for ease of application and an anti-roll grip effect waistband. Each EZ-Wrap belt is coated in Itofinish ALO200 which contains Chitosan and Aloe Vera. This mixture provides excellent anti-bacterial properties through Chitosan whilst the Aloe Vera moisturises and soothes the skin.
- Medium/Firm Level Support Belts
- Choice of 3 depths and 3 colours
- Anti-roll grip effect waistband
- Zip pocket for ease of application
- Additional lugs for ease of application
- Reinforced support around stoma
- Zip pocket can also be used to carry spare pouch/wipes or for gym card/locker key for active wearers
- Belts are coated in Chitosan and Aloe Vera to provide anti-bacterial, skin moisturising and anti odour benefits
- Material is supportive yet soft and flexible
- The HiLINE EZ-Wrap range is available in 15cm, 20cm and 26cm depth options, in Black, White and Beige colour options and in sizes X Small to 2XL.
HiLINE EZ-Wrap belts are treated with Itofinish AL0200 which contains both Chitosan and Aloe Vera. This mixture means Itofinish ALO200 imparts excellent anti-bacterial properties through Chitosan whilst the Aloe Vera moisturises and soothes the skin.
Prescription Order Codes:
Res 11 (26cm depth)
Res 11a (20cm depth)
Res 11b (15cm depth)
with customised hole:
Res 11h (26cm depth)
Res 11ah (20cm depth)
Res 11bh (15cm depth)
When ordering please remember to specify colour and size required. If you need a hole in your belt you must supply your pouch code number (baseplate code also required if using a 2 piece system).
If you do not want the zip pocket or lugs on your belt i.e. because you do not have dexterity issues, then please specify that these are not included on your belt, when you place your order.
If you live in the UK, this product is available on prescription from your GP.
USED BY BLAKE BECKFORD
Blake was diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis in 2003 and, after battling it for 10 years, he now has an Ileostomy. But despite his health issues Blake is determined to show people that having a stoma doesn’t change who you are or stop you from having a full and active life. With the right support and advice you’ll have the confidence to take on new challenges and achieve whatever you want.
Blake is a big advocate of exercising, whether going to the gym, running, jogging, walking, yoga or cycling, and uses HiLINE products when he’s training. We would always recommend that before starting to exercise after you’ve had bowel surgery that you get advice from your stoma care nurse and get yourself fitted with a HiLINE support wear product.