SAFE, DRY, SECURE.
A unique formulation with Raspberry Seed Oil and Sunflower Oil.
Designed to create an effective barrier on the skin to stop the effects of corrosive body waste materials, whilst minimising epidermal water loss. Astoa Barrier Cream will help to maintain skin integrity, prevent skin irritation and protect chafed, red, irritated skin by providing a long lasting barrier on the skin. Astoa Barrier Cream completely absorbs into the skin so it will not affect the adhesion of the stoma appliance flange/baseplate. Available in a 100g Tube.
- No sting formula
- Unique formulation
- DOES NOT affect your flange/baseplate adhesion
- Contains Raspberry Seed Oil and Sunflower Oil
- Soothes damaged skin
- Moisturises dry skin
- Prevents skin irritation
- Protects chafed, red, irritated skin
- Protects skin from harmful body waste
- Minimises epidermal water loss
- Silicone and fragrance free
- Parabens free product
- Cost effective – minimal amount required
- Over 13% cheaper than the market leader*
*Based on comparison of comparable barrier cream product prices on 100g of product used
Added Confidence – Parabens FREE Product
There are a number of stoma care barrier cream products that contain Parabens and a simple check of the products ingredients will show this. Astoa Barrier Cream is a Parabens FREE product, which instead incorporates a preservative proven to be safer on skin and additionally, Sunflower Oil and Raspberry Seed Oil which are recognised for their emollient and anti-inflammatory benefits.
Prescription Order Code:
ABC2 Box of 30 x 2g sachet