We have some mouth-watering Summer inspired recipes to share with you, all submitted by fellow ostomates and featured in our latest Connect magazine, which you can download or request here.
Our first summer dish is of course the starter, which has been submitted by ostomate Keith. Check out his delicious recipe below which is ideal for sharing (depending on how hungry you are!).
- 1x250g Camembert cheese, in a wooden box
- 1-2 cloves of garlic, thingly sliced
- 1tbsp honey
- 2tbsp white wine
- 1tsp whole grain mustard
- Unwrap the cheese and return it to the box
- Make slits in the cheese and place a slice of garlic in each
- Mix together the honey, mustard and wine. Brush generously over the cheese or pour over (this is a generous a
- mount and might even do an extra cheese)
- Put box with the cheese inside onto a baking tray and bake at 180 degresss Celsius/350 degrees Fahrenheit/ Gas 4 for 10-15 minutes
- Serve with crusty bread to dip into the melted cheese
Thanks again to Keith for this recipe! Do you have an ostomy-friendly recipe that you would like to share? Email us at [email protected] to be featured in our next Connect magazine!