The award winning NUMBER 1 US preferred air release method is now available on prescription in the UK. Osto-EZ-Vent is a leading venting device suitable for use on all one or two piece drainable and closed stoma pouches. Osto-EZ-Vent is quick and simple to apply and access, making it secure, clean and an easy alternative to opening the bottom of your pouch. Osto-EZ-Vent can also be used on paediatric pouches, fistula pouches and wound drainage bags.
Osto-EZ-Vent is specifically designed without a filter, enabling you to quickly release air that has built up in the pouch causing it to balloon. It also prevents pouches from bursting and flanges from pulling loose. Because the Osto-EZ-Vent is not a filter, it works efficiently for the wear life of the pouch and is not made ineffective by water. Osto-EZ-Vent fits on any type of pouch and is simple to apply and use. Available on Prescription from your GP.
- Easy to apply
- Easy to open and close
- Convenient and simple
- Attaches to any pouch
- Provides comfort, relief and confidence
- Easy to access ostomy vent
- Avoids accidents
- Allows user to release air whenever and wherever necessary
- No need to break the seal between the flange and ostomy pouch to release air
- Does not clog or become ineffective during use
- Lasts for the lifetime of the pouch
- Made of a flexible, durable polymer
- Adhesive tape is specially made and bonds permanently. Limited bonding time required.
Prescription Order Code:
OEV1 (pack of 10 vents)
If you live in the UK, this product is available on prescription from your GP.
Developed and manufactured by KEM Enterprises, Inc. USA